Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Working out gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy...

Happy Tuesday Friends!!


It was one of those days at work...nothing went right, people I were depending on for information didn't do their job so I left work feeling annoyed and frustrated! I was debating whether or not to go work out, I was feeling weepy and tired and just plan ticked off!


But then Elle Woods voice came in to my head..."Working out gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy, happy people just don't shoot their husbands...they just don't." Now if you know me well you know that I'm a movie buff and can go 6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon like it's my job; so the fact that a movie quote came into my head is no big surprised.


Now I didn't want to shoot anyone, like the quote says, but the endorphins part sounded like a great idea after my rough day. So I got on the treadmill and just took all of my bad day out on the treadmill. IT WAS GREAT!! I REALLY did help!! After my workout I felt more relaxed and got the endorphins boost I needed.



Thanks Elle Woods!! You made a yucky day end happy!! : D


1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Jenn! Way to stick to it! I've found that the days I LEAST want to work out are often the days I really MUST work out, if that makes sense. Getting started on those days is hard, but as you well know, the payoff is worth it! Good for you!!

    ReplyDelete