Monday, January 10, 2011

Gym Etiquette

What a Monday- I had a rough day at work so I was looking forward to going to the gym and blowing off some steam! My attire was cotton shorts and a t-shirt. As I looked around I noticed that I was the only one wearing shorts..hmm...

I figured out why I was alone in a sea of yoga pants and capris... as I was on the stationary bike my shorts were so uncomfortable, riding up my legs, making my thighs rub together!UGH!It was not a pretty or comfortable sight! Obviously I was self-conscious with the shorts on. As I looked around I felt like a rookie who was the butt of the joke. I tried to improvise by using my "sweat towel" as a makeshift skirt. Needless to say I looked ridiculous and felt like a goober, but it made me laugh and now I know one of the important rules of Gym Etiquette! I'll NEVER make that mistake again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment