Friday, January 14, 2011

Let's Get Physical!

Happy Friday everyone!!

I went to the gym last night to work out with my favorite gym partner, Teresa! I did not wear my shorts and felt much more comfortable!! It's been so nice having Teresa to workout with; just to spend that time hanging out and catching up! I'm really going to miss her once her week membership expires! :(

So we did the treadmill, I walked 1.41 miles and burned 233 calories and then I did the stationary bike for 2 miles. After the workout I braved the scale...I just wanted to see if I had made any progress with losing weight, although I wasn't expecting anything since it hasn't been a week yet. But as the numbers appeared my heart skipped a beat, I've lost 1.5 lbs!! It was so encouraging to see that my working out and eating smarter is paying off! Every little bit counts and I'm really excited about it!!

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement!! It is such a blessing to have such amazing friends and family!! :) I want to say a special thank you for all of the facebook comments and messages; it truly has meant so much to me!! Mom, Dad, Steph, MeeMom and DeeDad- thank you for your wisdom and support and for always making me feel like I'm beautiful just the way I am! Steph, thanks for eating green beans 3 nights this week and for the beautiful necklace!! I couldn't do it without each of you!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing AWESOME! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you, gorgeous woman!!! That is wonderful! I wish I had your motivation and dedication to this. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO JENNIFER! That's so great. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete