Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jake Ryan? He doesn't even know you exist!!

My family and some friends know that I love the '80s! I was born during that time, I love movies that take place in the 80s- John Hughes movies especially, and remake '80s movie- The Wedding Singer, T9!! One of my all-time favorite '80s movies is Sixteen Candles. Sam is a normal teenage girl who hates the way she looks and has a crush on the most popular guy in school, a senior- Jake Ryan! In the end he picks her, which is so unrealistic but hey, it's a movie and that's what we love about them!! The reason I mention this is to segue into this....

Today I got an email from my friend, Ellery she is my college roommate and a fellow blogger. She read a blog about a blogger basically setting up a Christian dating service through her blog. Readers get to post blogs about themselves or their single friends and family and if someone reads it and is interested then let the sparks fly.

So I was thinking about it. I have a lot of great, good looking friends...THAT'S YOU!!! I figured why not ask you guys to help me on my quest for my Jake Ryan...No not the real one! My criteria- he needs to be single, have a job, a strong Christian, with a great sense of humor, who loves to laugh, and doesn't mind my crazy dog, Finn, it'd be great if he loved or at least liked football!! I know I'm not perfect, nowhere near but I'm working on it (see past blog entries) and I'd love to have someone to share it with! 

Be thinking about it, praying about it! Feel free to message me on facebook or leave a comment here. I know this is a little different than the normal blogs but I figured I'd try it out! Let me know what you think! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete