Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back in the saddle again....I'M BAAACK!!

Friends,

I have missed you and it has most definitely been too long! There have been some health issues that I've been dealing with so the gym became a low priority while I was trying to get things worked out. Most of you know that I have bad knees- I've had 4 knee surgeries on each knee. Well recently my left knee has been giving out while I'm standing up or walking. I've landed on my elbow that I had replacement surgery on in October, so it's been rough because I then have pain both places. So I've got to go get it checked out.

Today was my first day back and it was definitely good to be back in the routine. I was a little worried that I might have problems with my knee giving out but everything was good. It gave out for a quick mintue after I got off the treadmill but I was able to catch myself. So it's going to be a work in progress, just like the weight loss and getting healthy.

Thank you all for your words of support and encouragement! I know I haven't done all that I said I would and that's been disappointing and frustrating as all get out but I'm back and I'm going to do the best that I can from now on! Hopefully my knee and elbow will get on board too!

No comments:

Post a Comment