Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Groundhog Day

Friends,

It's been a while since I blogged because it's been a while since I went to the gym. Now that I'm out of training and into my job more I'm having a hard time. I spend all of my day staring at two computer screens, it's causing my neck to relapse. I come home with my neck feeling like it has a cinder block tied around it with severe muscle spasms and my lower back.

I haven't been able to go to the gym because of it so I'm obviously upset and feeling a little dejected because of it. I'm not quite sure where to go from here. I'm working on feeling better and getting back to the gym as quickly as possible.

I hope this doesn't sound like a pity party, I just wanted to share with y'all what's been going on and why I've been quiet lately! Thank you for being there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment